Nuclear.Hosting Website is UP and Pre-Registrations are OPEN!

website
launch
nuclear-hosting
registration

Hi guys,

I would like to announce you that our new official Nuclear.Hosting website is finally completed a published!

I’m excited about that because our Nuclear.Hosting idea thanks to this website are getting real.

On NH Website you can find all important information about NH services, pricing, our idea & philosophy behind the NH.

Please, if you find any typo, broken link or any error, let us know. If you have any ideas how to improve our website, lets us know.

NH website is our common medium and also first contact with potential new NH members, so I think, we all should take care to be as best as can.

Pre-Registrations are open - limited to 100 only!

With website launch we also open pre-registrations. There are only 100 registrations available for first early adopters and beta testers. Every registered and approved member get 12 months VIP membership for FREE!

So, hurry up if you want to get 12 months free VIP membership and run NH webhosting first! :grinning:

What will be next and what we are working on now?

In October 2018 we plan to launch Airdrop for our NHCoin Token and a month later we will run ICO of NHCoin.

The official and public launch of all Nuclear.Hosting services we plan during Q4 / 2018 or Q1/2019.

Now, we are finishing new antispam gateway solution, working on Support / Ticketing system and working on Online payment gateway.

There is still a lot of hard work behind us. So, if you like to help us, just let us know :slight_smile: Any help is welcome and will be rewarded.

I’m very excited about this crazy journey. I really looking forward to our first registered members.

Brian