Donate Nuclear.Hosting

Nuclear.Hosting is here for everyone. We are community based service. We can develop, carry on our servers and servers only thanks to you, our members. Part of all outgoings are paid thanks to your paid memberships (paid hosting package) and the second part is paid thanks to our dearest donators.

Do you like Nuclear.Hosting project, our community, ideas and our mission and vision? Help us, donate to NH :slight_smile:

How to donate

Bitcoin (BTC) address: 1HLnLH2qb2A7bCABCRRddMSynK4jVfsnEE
Ethereum (ETH) address: 0xcB03C082454f1f3eB75ba2DddAfD36df061F550D
Litecoin (LTC) address: LQ7QQtvnaYUwjbB1bdrSGsE5pD6J4uSfHy

PayPal address: paypal@nuclear.hosting

PayPal Donate Button (just click):
PayPal Donate to Nuclear.Hosting

We sincerely thank all who have decided to contribute to the functioning of a mission project Nuclear.Hosting.

Questions & Answers

Why I should donate my money to Nuclear.Hosting?
Read more about Nuclear.Hosting project, our mission, community, idea and services.
What is Nuclear.Hosting about & NH Features and services
Nuclear.Hosting Roadmap

Is Nuclear.Hosting start-up? Do you have any investors?
No, Nuclear.Hosting project is not a start-up. NH is a community based project. All required finances are sourced from our community members. Whether from regular hosting payments (paid hosting package) or donations. No any external finance sources.

What I get if I donate?
Good feeling you helped on good thing, perfect idea and you help to big community. We are like family. Among others you can enjoy all the benefits from NH community or free hosting services.

Where will be my money used?
Monthly server housing fees, marketing activities, running all the servers, tech support rewards. Also good coffee, good food, big cars and expensive vacations. No, don’t worry, just kidding :slight_smile:

We sincerely thank all who have decided to contribute to the functioning of a mission project Nuclear.Hosting. :100:

Contributors list: